Best presentation Awards SLE 2017
Best paper presentation by a postdoctoral researcher
- First prize. Annemarie Verkerk and Francesca Di Garbo: Correlates of Restructuring in Bantu Gender Systems. .
- Second prize. Linda Konnerth: The rise of two Inverse Markers via Antipassive Constructions.
- Third prize. Marie-Elaine van Egmond: Binominal Compounds in Enindhilyakwa (AOI, Gunwinyguan, Australia).
Best paper presentation by a Phd student
- First prize. Wenling Cao, Paul Foulkes and Márton Sóskuthy: 'Short-term Accommodation of Non-native English Speakers: A Perspective of Second Language Acquisition'.
- Second prize. Carlo Dalle Ceste: 'Reconstructing Early Western Oceanic: What do Preverbal Subject Markers Tell Us?'.
- Third prize. Fredrik Valdeson: 'Semantic Shifts in the Swedish Ditransitive Construction'.
Best poster presentation
- First prize. Miina Norvik: 'The Expression of Spatial Meanings in Livonian against a Background of Estonian and Latvian
- Second prize. Piotr Cegłowski: The extractability of Genitive N-complements and its implications for the Size of the Nominal Projection in Polish
- Third prize. Dmitry Gerasimov: Grammaticalization of Completive in Tupi-Guarani Languages Revisited